Returns & Refund Policy
- Refunds will only be accepted and processed on items returned within 14 days from delivery of your order
- All refunds will be made back to the payment card which was used to pay for the original order.
- We will confirm via email when your refund has been processed.
- We are unable to offer Credit Notes
We do not offer an exchange service by post. If you would like an alternative item, please return the unwanted item(s) and place a new order for the item(s) which you require. We will refund you for the returned items as per our standard policy.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with the item(s) you have ordered then we will give you a full refund provided that you return them to us within 14 days of receipt and in a re-saleable condition, i.e. in their original packaging, unworn, unwashed and complete with their original labels.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund for the items returned that are not in a re-saleable condition. You do not need to inform us before you send us a return.
If an incorrect item has been sent to you, or it is faulty, damaged or of unsatisfactory quality, we will refund the delivery charges that you have paid to receive that item - unless it was sent to you with other items that you are not returning for any of the reasons stated above.
We will only refund the price of the item to the purchaser once it is received by us. Following receipt by Mannocks International Ltd, it may take up to 7 working days to credit the purchase's account.
UK returns via the Post Office
- Complete the Returns Note attached to the Dispatch Note indicating the quantity you are returning and the reason for the return
- Ask for a certificate of posting at the Post Office for all returns. Keep in a safe place with the remaining part of the Dispatch Note until you have received your refund as it is your proof of postage in the event of the goods being lost in transit.
- Make sure that the certificate of posting has the Mannocks international Ltd returns address and the post office dater stamped confirmation on it.
- Allow up to 10 days for your goods to reach us.
- If the return is a result of faulty goods or do not comply with the contract, Mannocks International Ltd will be responsible for the cost of the return.
International returns by mail
Please send International returns to the below address:
32, Hartlip Hill,
Sittingbourne, Kent, ME9 7NZ
- We recommend that you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods that you are returning.
- If you are returning products from outside the UK you will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us by post.
- Items returned by post may be subject to customs charges, you will be responsible for this cost.
- Complete the Returns Note that you received with your order and indicate the quantity you are returning and the reason for the return.
Please write the order number on the top left hand side of the packaging to help us identify your parcel at our warehouse.
Lost the original Returns Paperwork?
Please address the package to: Returns address above
Mannocks International Limited
Unit 15 Gerston Business Park
Storrington, West Sussex RH20 4HE
Please make sure you include the following information:
- Order Number
- Your name and address including postal code
- Contact telephone number
- Email address
- Reason for the return
Please write the order number on the top left hand side of the packaging to help us identify your parcel at our warehouse. You will need to pay for the cost of the postage yourself